- By using the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept, without qualification or condition, this Agreement. Makedemy Pte Ltd may from time to time make changes to this Agreement without notice and your use of the Site following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement as changed. If you do not agree to any of the terms, please exit and refrain from using the Site.
- Makedemy Pte Ltd only authorises you to view and download materials at this Site in the course of your accessing the same for your personal purposes.
- The contents of the Site, including but not limited to all text, graphics, names, logos, and trade marks ("Content"), are owned by or duly licensed to Makedemy Pte Ltd. The modification, revision, transmission, reproduction, copying, recording and scanning of the Content for any purpose, in any form and by any devices other than as expressly authorised by Makedemy Pte Ltd, whether by a notice published on the Site or otherwise given by Makedemy Pte Ltd in writing, are strictly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the trade mark relevant owner.
- You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects other users’ experience, and not engage in any data mining, data gathering or extraction. Any use of these materials on any other website (including without limitation, displaying the Site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site in frames on another website without Makedemy Pte Ltd's express written permission) is prohibited.
- The Site may contain one or more links that connect to external websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). Certain Third Party Sites may also provide links to the Site. Makedemy Pte Ltd does not control and is not responsible or liable for the content of any Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Makedemy Pte Ltd shall have no liability to you arising out of your use of, or reliance on, any information published on such Third Party Sites. Personal data or information that you provide at those sites is provided at your own risk for which Makedemy Pte Ltd disclaims all responsibility and liability.
- While Makedemy Pte Ltd will exercise all reasonable efforts to ensure that information on the Site is reliable, by using the Site you accept that all information, products and services provided herein are provided on an "AS IS" basis. Makedemy Pte Ltd gives no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, operability or legality of any information contained on the Site, or of any products or services provided through the Site, including without limitation (as far as permitted by applicable laws) warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes and non-infringement of third-party rights. Makedemy Pte Ltd also does not give any warranties or make any representations that the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free.
- Makedemy Pte Ltd reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Brands or product information page or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the brands and product information page or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Makedemy Pte Ltd will not be liable to you, and you hereby hold Makedemy Pte Ltd harmless against any liability, whether in contract, tort, negligence otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive losses arising (or alleged to have arisen) as a result of or in connection with your use of or reliance on the Site or any other sites, which may be linked to the Site. The foregoing limitation of liability and indemnity shall not apply to personal injury or death caused by negligence, or to any fraudulent misrepresentations.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law. Makedemy Pte Ltd reserves the right to delete any objectionable materials in its absolute discretion.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Makedemy Pte Ltd and its group of companies harmless against any damage or loss, whether actual, incidental or consequential, incurred as a result of your violation of any applicable law.
- This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Singapore and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. You may review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.